Phantom Combo 400 watt HPS Kit w/ Air Cooled Reflect
This system combines our Phantom 6" air-cooled reflector with a Quantum 400W dimmable 120V/240V Digital Ballast and an Xtrasun 400W High Pressure Sodium lamp. The Phantom 6" AC reflector delivers a large footprint of usable light while keeping your growing area cool.
The Quantum Dimmable Ballast brings quality, efficiency, and high intensity illumination to your garden. With a Power Factor of 99%—a highly stable output frequency—the Quantum Dimmable ballast lets you run your lamps at the strength you need! Rigorously engineered, it features a resin cased circuit board with a sealed bearing fan so it will run cooler than any other ballast and it’s been tested to withstand the extreme atmospheric conditions of virtually any growing environment. The Quantum Dimmable Ballast is silent, generator-ready, efficient, and cool-running—this is one cool ballast.
Xtrasun High Pressure Sodium (HPS) lamps are engineered specifically for use with both magnetic and electronic ballasts, and with their warm 2000° Kelvin color temperature they consistently provide intense light in the correct spectral range for vigorous flowering growth.
Phantom PHR6010 reflector features:
• Cool operation allows closer placement to plants
• Premium German aluminum hammertone interior: 99.85% pure, 95% reflectivity
• Innovative 6" circular vents maximize reflectivity
• Super compact, lightweight design
• Patented double wall design for cool operation
• Additional lens cooling vents
• Low profile, integrated lamp cord
• Sealed, latched lens with safety catch
• Integrated socket & 15' lamp cord
Quantum QT400 ballast features:
• Run at 100% or 75% power
• Strikes both metal halide and high pressure sodium bulbs
• Accepts 120V/240V with no wiring needed (both cords included); 208V-configurable with electrician assistance
• Accepts 50 Hz to 60 Hz with no extra wiring needed
• Runs 15% cooler than other digital ballasts on the market
• Has a continuous power factor of 99%
• The most stable output frequency of any ballast
• Higher lumen output than magnetic ballasts
• Can run efficiently on generators without flickering
• Resin sealed circuit board for high humidity installations
• Can easily be used in conjunction with lighting controllers and flip boxes
Xtrasun HPS 400W lamp features:
• 2000K color temperature
• 50,000 initial lumens
• 32,000 average rated life hours
• Base type: Mogul (E39)
California Lightworks Solar Xtreme 250W, 120V
California Lightworks SolarXtreme 250W, 120V The SolarXtreme 250 is one of California Lightworks easiest to use full-spectrum LED grow lights. Designed especially for grow tents and smaller scale home growing, this low-power...