The Autopilot ECLIPSE F60 Digital Environmental Controller combines precise temperature and humidity control along with cycle timing to create an intelligent yet easy-to-use unit. Three digital screens continuously display current temperature, relative humidity, and a cycle timing countdown clock. LED lights indicate active modes and inform the user of any errors.
Eclipse F60 has four outlets: Cooling, Heating, Humidify/Dehumidify, Cycle Timer. The three temperature and humidity outlets offer customizable day and night set points while the cycle timer outlet controls any device requiring a repeated on/off function during a 24 hour time period. All four outlets feature heavy duty protective covers that prevent atmospheric moisture from entering the device. A built-in data logger records minimum and maximum temperature and humidity levels.
The F60’s sensitive and intelligent remote combination probe features a highly accurate temperature/humidity sensor and photocell for daylight detection. The probe can be placed up to 15 feet from the controller, and has been designed to resist EMI/EFI from electronic ballasts.
Mounts to both walls and grow tents. Two mounting kits are included with each controller.
- 4 outlets control temperature (heating & cooling), humidity and a cycle timed device
- Operates temperature and humidity outlets independently or synchronized
- Separate day/night temperature and humidity set points
- Cycle timer outlet modes: day only/night only/24 hours
- Cycle timer is programmable down to 1 second
- Records high/low temperature & humidity levels
- 15' temperature and humidity sensor with photocell
- LED mode and error indicators
- Internal battery keeps settings during unexpected power failure
- 14.5 max operating amperage, 120V