microCLONE Advanced Tissue Culture Kit will grow up to 500 clones. Tissue culture plants grow into tiny mother plants in small bottles on a medium of nutrients, growth regulators, and sugar. Many plants are produced from a small tray of bottles under simple fluorescent lighting.
microCLONE Advanced Tissue Culture Kit
The secret to plant tissue culture is using sugar as an energy source, instead of bright light. The tiny cuttings absorb sugar, nutrients, and hormones directly through their surface.
The plants grow in the self-contained environment while hormones in the media encourage branching and new plant production. The vessels keep the plants small, saving time, light, and money.
Preservatives have been added to the medium to reduce the possibility of mold. The new branches and nodes are the foundation of the Microclone grow room and sources of thousands of cuttings.
- Trim limb tips from your strongest plants.
- Place in tubes with prepared liquid rooting medium.
- Transfer plant tissue cloning tube cuttings directly into rooting plugs.
microCLONE Advanced Tissue Culture Kit Includes:
- (50) Exclusive Flip-Top Culture Vials w/ 10" x 20" Tray
- (16) Glass Culture Tubes w/ Trays
- (1) TDZ Multiplying Medium
- (1) MT Multiplying Medium
- (2) IBA/NAA Rooting Medium
- Dichlor Plant Cleaning Solution
- Glass Cultivar Jar Sample
- (1) Stainless Steel Scalpel
- (2) Stainless Steel Scalpel Replacement Blades
- (1) 8" Forceps
- (1) Tube Filler
- PVC Sealing Tape
- pH Testing and Correction Kit
- Instruction Manual
Additonal Supplies Required:
- HEPA Air Filter
- Clean Grow Room w/ Fluorescent Light Shelf
- Canner Size Pressure Cooker or InstaPot
- Large Clear Storage Box w/ Shallow Container
Note: An ordinary prop tray holds fifty exclusive Microclone bottles and produces three or more times their numbers every thirty days.
There are numerous videos on YouTube on Microclone products and how to use them, those videos can be found here : https://www.youtube.com/@microclone100