Kushman's Veganic Super Soil Recipe utilizes a unique liquid Streptomyces species "hypHa".
hypHa is the ultimate decomposer of organic matter releasing over SO different minerals available for plant uptake from the Veganic Super Soil.
Using hypHa and pHyre in conjunction with Kushman’s Veganic Super Soil Recipe promises to reduce ALL nutrient inputs by 50% piquing the curiosity of even the most devout synthetic growers.
Why inoculate with hypHa?
- Primary decomposers in the soil. (Nutrient recycling)
- Secretes organic acids compounds.
- Aids in the growth of mycorrhizae.
- Produces plant growth hormones IAA.
- Maintains microbial diversity in the soil.
- Boosts plants natural immune system.
- Converts organic matter into humus.
- Assists in the maturity of compost.
- Capable of nitrogen fixation and phosphorus solubilization.
- Helps builds suppressive soil.
- The “earthy” smell of freshly turned soil is caused by actinomycetes at work.
- Feeds on a wide range of carbon sources (complex and simple carbon).
- The colonization of mycorrhizae (ensures the survival of mycorrhizae).
- Increase soil aeration from the propagation of mycelia.
Kushman's Veganic Super Soil Recipe now available for download at Vegamatrix.net.