A concentrate proven to control mold, mites, and insects, introducing Mammoth Microbes CannControl. It is more cost-effective, more powerful, and more functional than any other fungicide or insecticide on the market.
Mammoth Microbes CannContol is a contact and vapor action fungicide, miticide, and insecticide. This product was formulated for the elimination of fungus, mites, and insects. CANNCONTROL is made of 100% all-natural ingredients and is compatible for use in indoor and outdoor cultivation. Our Research and Development team has lab and greenhouse tested this product and proven its effectiveness in preventing and eliminating: Powdery Mildew, Botrytis (Gray Mold), Mites, Aphids, Whiteflies, Thrips, and Fungus Gnats
CannControl is proven to eliminate:
- Powdery Mildew
- Botrytis (Gray Mold)
- Fungus Gnats
100% All Natural Ingredients
Minimum risk pesticide leaves zero toxic residues on plants, which means it’s safe for testing. Exempt from registration with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency under FIFRA section 25(b) as a minimum risk pesticide.
Targetet Proprietary Formulation
Our formulation utilizes specific compounds found in thyme oil, which have been proven highly effective in fungus and pest prevention and control.
Safe & Compatible
Mammoth CannControl is safe for use throughout the veg and bloom phases of plant growth. Lab and greenhouse tested by a Research and Development team.
How to use CannControl
How to mix
- Shake well before and after diluting
- For minor infestations, mix 1oz (30mL) Mammoth CannControl concentrate in 1 gallon of water
- For more severe infestations, mix up to 3oz (90mL) Mammoth CannControl concentrate with 1 gallon of water
For best results, use a freshly mixed solution. Apply using an atomizer, misting system, or spraying apparatus. Read and carefully follow instructions for the type of sprayer.
- Use sufficient spray volume to achieve thorough coverage
- Agitate sprayer every 15 minutes to prevent product separation
- Cover both tops and bottoms of leaves and stems thoroughly. Saturate to point of run-off.
- Mix 1oz (30mL) Mammoth CannControl concentrate in 1 gallon of water and apply to growth medium on a weekly basis.
When to apply
- Apply Mammoth CannControl to well-hydrated plants once per week as needed. May be used during vegetative and flowering stages.
- Spray late in the evening or on cloudy days, when plants are not exposed to direct sunlight or artificial lighting for at least 6 hours
- Use weekly to eliminate fungal and other pest pressure.
- Re-entry Interval (REI) does not apply