The 4 ft x 8 ft Hypernova series is a full spectrum LED grow light using white, red, and UV LED chip technology. Suspended with rope ratchet hangers, the dimmable system replaces (2) units of 1000W double ended high pressure sodium bulbs and covers a 4’ x 8’ tray. Specifically designed for vertical farming, the 4x8 Hypernova series will evolve your growing experience with higher quality products.
- Rated for 50,000 hours and 5-year warranty guaranteed
- Input voltage: AC 110V-277V
- Dimmable with High Yield adapter (included)
- Can be twelve inches or less away from the canopy when in vegetative
- Recommended vegetative system: 10 bars
- Can be within inches away from the canopy during flower/bloom
- Recommended flower/bloom system: 12-16 bars
- Dimensions: 94.5" x 48.5" x 3"
- Can fit 10 to 16 bars into 4' x 8' frame
- Product includes rope ratchet hangers
Compared to HPS or traditional lights, our lights:
Up to a 45% increase in grams per watt yield with same or improved product quality over traditional grow lights.
Cut energy consumption
Our lights cut energy consumption by 40%, significantly cutting down your next utilities bill.
Decrease heat output
Our low heat dispersion design produces less heat, so they can be positioned closer to your plants in challenging spaces. Closer than other LED lights or traditional lights to maximize your PPFD (photosynthesis photon flux density).
LED grow lights can last up to 50,000 hours and are supported by a 5 year warranty. This duration reduces maintenance cost from replacing dozens of bulbs and more importantly, your time and money!
- Free Shipping