Malibu Compost Baby Bu’s Potting Soil is a complete, stand-alone, organic and Non-GMO soil. You don't need to add anything else to it. Use it for your raised bed food gardens to grow healthy food, use it for your container gardens, your indoor houseplants and to refresh old soil in containers.
Baby Bu’s Potting Soil contains 25% of Bu’s Blend Biodynamic Compost in it.
Coir, compost (composted organic dairy cow manure, wood chips, straw, concentrations of yarrow, chamomile, valerian, stinging nettle, dandelion, & oak bark), fir bark, perlite, worm castings, soybean meal, fish meal, fish bone meal, langbeinite, alfalfa meal, crab meal, green sand, neem seed meal, volcanic ash, biochar & kelp meal.
Benefits of Using Baby Bu's Potting Soil:
- All in One mix
- Farm-Made, Organic, Biodynamic and Non-GMO
- No synthetic fertilizers
- 100% organic for a true healthy vegetable garden and container orchard
- Replaces smelly potting soil and planting mixes
- No large chunks of wood
- No greenwaste or conventional Ag by-products
- No pesticides, herbicides, growth hormones or sewage sludge
- Light and easy for plant roots to thrive
- Light and fluffy for all seedlings and transplants
- Refreshes your old planting mixes or potting soils
- Holds moisture and saves water
- Less shrinkage in your containers and raised beds
- Lasts a long time